– South Pacific island nation of 80+ islands.
– Visa-free travel to over 125 countries including UK, Russia and Schengen Area .
– Can include spouse and dependent children up to age 25.
– Has both English and French as official languages.
– The only Citizenship-by-investment program in the Asia Pacific region.
– No language requirements for residency or citizenship.
– No requirement to visit Vanuatu.
– Tax Haven, with extensive tax benefits.
– Airfare for Oath Ceremony is included in the application.
– Applicants must make a Payment to the Vanuatu Government.
– Be over 18 years old.
– Have no criminal record
– Provide all required documents in English.
– Provide medical certificate confirming good health.
– Due Diligence Clearance.
– The applicant must make an initial non-refundable payment of USD 6,500 for processing fees and due diligence checks by the Government Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) Division to obtain Due Diligence Clearance.
– Once Due Diligence Clearance is granted the applicant can make the investment and submit the full application for citizenship.
The Applicant must make a one-off non-refundable payment to the Vanuatu government as follows:
– USD 160,000 for a single applicant.
– USD 185,000 for a married couple.
– USD 220,000 for a family of 4.
– USD 25,000 for each additional dependent.
– Once the investment has been made and the application has been submitted, the Citizenship Commission will issue a final Approval. The Applicant can then attend a ceremony to take their Oath as a Vanuatu citizen. (Oath ceremony can occur abroad. *conditions apply)
– No personal income and corporate tax.
– No withholding and capital gains tax.
– No estate, wealth and gift tax.
– Locally applied VAT at 12.5%.
– Due Diligence Clearance within 14 days with Passport, Police & Medical Certificates, CV and initial fees.
– Payment of investment and remaining fees made upon Due Diligence Clearance.
– Full application submission.
– Approval granted within 2 months.
– Applicant visits Vanuatu, takes Oath of Allegiance and obtains passport.