Thai citizens who have lived and worked in Thailand may not be aware that they are eligible for citizenship, or think that it is too difficult. Our goal has been to demystify the process for you, providing you with a step-by-step guide on how to get your brown Thai passport without having to hire an expensive lawyer.
The course also discusses the ins and outs of frequently asked questions related to dual citizenship and military service obligations for young Thai men as well as dispelling many myths about these topics for those born to Thai and non-Thai parents. We also discuss education, finances, and medical care here, which are important topics for people looking to stay long-term in Thailand. If you have any questions about staying in Thailand or obtaining citizenship, you can find the answers in one of our many articles below.
– Government program with extensive benefits such as visa privileges, business connections and special recognition.
– Membership valid for 20 years with 5 years renewable multicentre visa.
– Membership can be extended to immediate family members of the applicant. (spouse, child or parent)
– Extendable one-year length of stay during each visit.
– VIP greeting and escort on arrival and departure by Personal Assistants.
– Exclusive Fast Track immigration and passport control upon arrival and departure.
– Unlimited complimentary limousine transfers to and from the airport.
– Exclusive arrival and departure lounges.
– Exclusive Government concierge services for;
– Business networking;
– Immigration services;
– Facilitation of driver’s license & Work permit processing.
– green fees at Thailand’s best golf courses for up to 24 occasions per year.
– spa treatment at selected salons for up to 24 occasions per year.
– annual health check up.
– Special discounts at selected partners such as duty-free shops, hotels, restaurants, and shopping malls.
– Membership fees: (inclusive of VAT)
– THB2, 140,000 (or USD66, 875) for the main applicant.
– THB1, 000,000 (orUSD31, 250) for each additional family member.
– Annual fees: (inclusive of VAT)
– THB21, 400 (or USD670) for the main applicant.
– THB10, 000 (or USD315) for each additional family member.
– The main applicant must be 20 years or older.
– The applicant may not be a Thai citizen.
– The applicant must not have been subject to bankruptcy proceedings.
– Proof of no criminal record Process.
– From document submission to becoming a member, the entire process takes approximately 14 days.