Get Spain Residence by Investment Program
If you are interested in the Spain Residence by Investment Program, you need to invest at least €2,000,000 in 5-year (or more) Spanish Government bonds or 500,000€ in property to obtain a residence visa. If you keep the investment, you will be able to apply for a five-year temporary residence permit. In your application, you may include your spouse and unmarried children. Maintaining your residency status requires you to visit Spain at least once a year. After 5 years of holding a temporary residence permit, you will be eligible to apply for a permanent residence permit. This 5-year period does not include the 1-year residence visa. In this scheme, residents are not required to have a physical residence or place of abode in order to apply for a PR status. With permanent residency, you can live and work in Spain for the rest of your life. Naturalization is possible after 10 years of legal residency (temporary or permanent). It is important that you have financial stability, no criminal record, attend an interview, and demonstrate your degree of integration into Spanish society, such as knowing Spanish language, culture, values, and participating in Spanish social activities, before you can become a Spanish citizen. After two years of legal residency, Filipinos, Andorrans, Spanish-Americans, Equatorial Guineans, Portuguese and Jewish Sephardics can apply for citizenship.
Get Citizenship By Investment In Spain
– A member of the European Union and Schengen.
– Fast track for foreign investors from non-EU countries to obtain a fully valid residency permit in Spain (“Golden Visa”)
– Non-EU citizens simply need to carry out one of the investments to qualify to obtain a residency permit.
– This residency permit allows the investor and dependents to enter, live and work in Spain.
– Also allows the investor to travel freely within the vast majority of European countries. (Schengen area)
– The Spanish property market offers considerable potential for capital gains in the coming years.
– No residency requirement.
– Children under 18 years and dependent parents can be included.
– Eligible for Permanent Residency after 5 years of actual residence.
– Eligible to apply for Citizenship after 10 years of actual residence.
– Aged 18 years or older.
– Be in excellent health.
– Be a Non-European Union citizen.
– not have a criminal record.
– Must not have been resident in Spain illegally.
– Must have private healthcare.
– Must have sufficient funds to live in Spain. (without including any working income)
– Must purchase qualifying property prior to application.
– Minimum investment of €500,000 in property.
– Purchase one or multiple properties.
– Mixture of residential or commercial allowed.
– Joint buyers can combine investments into one property. (min €500,000 each)
– At least €500,000 of the investment must be from the investors own funds. (free of all charges e.g. mortgage)
– The investment can be made through a majority owned company.
– Visit Spain to select property and complete legal documentation process.
– Police will confirm within 1 week if there are any objections to the application.
– Complete property purchase.
– Application can be made in Spain or at a Spanish Consulate.
– Application processed within 20 days.
– Initial visa provided for 1 year.
– Visa can be renewed every two years thereafter providing the investment conditions are maintained.
– The applicant can apply for permanent residence, subject to the applicant having lived in Spain for a minimum of 5 years.
– The applicant can apply for citizenship, subject to the applicant having lived in Spain for a minimum of 10 years, being able to speak Spanish and having a close connection to Spain.
– Applicants from former Spanish colonies, the Philippines, Andorra, and Portugal, and descendants of Sephardic Jews can apply for citizenship after 2 years of continuous residence in Spain.