Many consider Germany Citizenship to be one of the main economic powerhouses of Europe due to its thriving manufacturing, engineering, and industrial sectors. By combining business and immigration, the country invites foreign entrepreneurs to invest in a regional development fund to become permanent residents. All fees are included in the capital outlay of €360,000. A permanent residence permit is issued after the main applicant has held a temporary residence permit for 3 years. The dependants have held a temporary residence permit for 5 years. Citizenship may be applied for after 8 years of residence in Germany. Aside from a booming economy, Germany offers its residents a very high standard of living, free education at some of Europe’s most prestigious schools and universities, a modern and affordable healthcare system, and superior travel infrastructure. For overseas investors, Germany has built a reputation for actively supporting diverse multicultural communities throughout the country. You or your spouse may include dependent children under 18 in the application as long as they are at least 18 years old and do not have any criminal records. Initially, temporary residency visas will be granted, with the option of applying for permanent residency after three years for the main applicant and five years for the rest of the family.
Obtain German Residency upon Entrepreneurial Engagement Criteria
– Engage in entrepreneurial activity.
– Health insurance.
– Residential address.
– Germany represents the economic engine of Europe.
– Fourth largest economy in the world.
– Third largest export nation worldwide.
– One of the most politically stable countries in the world.
– Free and strong education system.
– Excellent domestic infrastructure.
– World-class healthcare facilities.
– Stable investment environment.
– International pioneer for climate protection and expansion of clean energy.
– Residency program covers the whole family (spouse, children under 18).
– Free education in schools and universities (including English courses).
– Seek exposure to the largest and most stable economy in Europe.
– Freedom to travel across 26 countries in the Schengen area.
– Low entry investment in German real estate.
– Access to world-class healthcare facilities in Germany.
– Stable rental yields, with property prices rising on a yearly basis.
– No requirement to physically move to Germany.
– Eligible for citizenship after the 8th year of residence.
– Main applicant and qualifying family members apply for the program by depositing a re-fundable down payment.
– Legal counsel will initiate the residency process.
– Pre-approval will be issued by the local German authorities.
– Pre-approval will be sent to the respective German embassy in the applicant’s country of origin.
– Legal counsel opens an escrow account under the applicant’s name.
– Applicant transfers the remaining balance to the escrow account within 14 days after receiving the pre-approval.
– Applicant and qualifying family members apply for the D-Visa at their local German embassy.
– Issuance of D-Visa (valid for 90 days).
– Travel to Germany within 90 days and complete the residency application process with the local authorities.
INVESTMENT – Required investment is in 2 parts:
– Purchase an off-plan real estate starting from EUR 250,000.
– Engage in entrepreneurial activity by contributing an investment of EUR 100,000 in upcoming development projects in Germany.
– Timeline for Approval: 3 Months.
– Time to Permanent Residency: 3 Years.
– Investment Horizon: 5 Years.
– Sector Real: Estate.
– Amount: Starting from EUR 350,000 (Excluding taxes and fees).
If interested, please contact us to find out validity of this program