– Citizenship and a second passport for life for the applicant and dependent family members.
– Travel visa-free to more than 135 countries.
– Enjoy tax free status.
– No requirement to reside in Dominica.
– No management or educational requirements.
– No country restrictions (open to all applicants)
– Applicants can make a non-refundable donation to the government fund or invest in a government approved real estate project.
– Be over 18 years old.
– Have no criminal record.
– Provide all the documents are required in English.
– Provide a letter of application for economic citizenship addressed to the Minister responsible for Citizenship.
– The application must be submitted through a government authorized agent.
– The Government Fund option (non-refundable)
– Minimum to be invested:
– USD 100,000 for a single applicant.
– USD 175,000 for applicant accompanied by a spouse.
– USD 175,000 for applicant accompanied by up to two children under 18 years old.
– USD 200,000 for applicant accompanied by a spouse and two children under 18 years old.
– Add USD 25,000 for each additional dependent.
– The Real Estate option (saleable after 3 years) Purchase authorized real estate with a minimum value of USD 200,000, which must be held for at least three years. In addition to the cost of the real-estate the following additional government fees apply:
– Main applicant: USD 25,000
– Main applicant and Spouse: USD 35,000
– Family of up to four dependents: USD 35,000
– Family of up to six dependents: USD 50,000
– Family of seven dependents and above: USD 70,000
PROCESS (3-4 MONTHS)
– Prepare all the documents required, submit them via an authorized agent, and pay due diligence fees.
– Upon approval, the applicant will need to complete the required investment.
– The passport will be received upon approval of the citizenship.