– Permanent resident & citizen of the European Union (EU).
– Visa-free travel to 155 countries.
– Exemption from physical residence enforced by legislation.
– Strategic geographical location, connecting Europe to Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
– Fast track option available for European citizenship for investors and their families within two years.
– No language requirements for residency or citizenship.
– Lowest tax rates within the EU.
– Applicants must make a qualified investment.
– Be over 18 years old.
– Have no criminal record.
– Provide all required documents in English.
– Successfully pass a due diligence check.
– Visit Bulgaria twice during the application process.
– Have a personal net worth of over €1,000,000
The applicant must invest BGN 1,000,000 (approx. €512,000) in a fully guaranteed government bond portfolio for 5 years. At the end of the term, the applicant gets the full amount back without interest. The applicant can apply for citizenship after holding permanent residence for a period of 5 years.
Permanent Residency (Financed Investment)
Make a one-off non-refundable payment of €195,000 which is used to finance the Permanent Residency investment on behalf of the client.
Fast Track Citizenship
After holding permanent residence for at least 1 year the applicant can then apply for ‘Fast Track’ Citizenship by making a further bond investment of €512,000 which must be held for 2 years.
Citizenship is generally granted 3 months after the Fast Track option is exercised.
Fast Track Citizenship (Financed Investment)
Make a one-off non-refundable payment of €110,000 which is used to finance the Fast Track Citizenship investment on behalf of the client.
– File preparation and submission of application for main applicant.
– Permanent residence granted in 6-9 months.
– Submit PR applications for qualifying dependents.
– Can apply for Citizenship after 5 years Permanent Residence.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST