– Children under 30 years old can be included.
– Inclusion of the applicant’s parents above 55 years old.
– No physical residency requirement.
– No requirement to travel to St. Kitts & Nevis during the application process.
– No interview, education or management experience required.
– Allows visa-free travel to over 150 countries, including Schengen Area, UK, Hong Kong & Singapore.
– No tax on worldwide income.
– The candidate must:
– Have no criminal record.
– Be in excellent health.
– Have high personal net worth.
– Make a monetary contribution to the Sustainable Growth Fund, or an investment in a government-approved real estate development.
Sustainable Growth Fund:
– USD150, 000 for a Single Applicant.
– USD175, 000 for the Main Applicant and Spouse.
– USD195, 000 for a family of four.
– USD10, 000 for each additional dependent, regardless of age.
Real Estate Property Investment:
– The property purchased must have a minimum value of USD200, 000 in a government-approved real estate development.
– The property must be owned and maintained for a minimum of 7 years.
– Property registration, processing fees and taxes must be paid in addition to the property purchase.
– Application takes an average of 4-6 months.
– Completion of application forms and submission through an authorized agent.
– Provision of certificate of no criminal convictions.
– Medical examination.
– The process is simple, and only basic information is required from the applicant.
– USD7, 500 – Due diligence fees for the main applicant.
– USD4, 000 – Due diligence fees for each dependent above 16 years of age.
– For Real Estate investments, separate government fees will apply to the applicant, spouse and dependents.
– Stamp duty fee is payable on the value of the Real Estate purchased, but capped at USD10, 000
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST